Are You Ready to Discover the Executive Care Difference?
Succeed with Executive Care! We provide an excellent opportunity for success - low-cost and recession-resistant business. New franchisees are provided with six months of payroll and billing free of charge. We also grant territories of 500,000 people - twice the size of a typical senior care franchise.
Is Executive Care the business for you?
Starting a business on the right path is critical and, with the Executive Care franchise team on your side, we are confident you will be successful! Here are some of the reasons:
- A recession-proof business in a growing market - With population growth, demand for home care is greatly expanding and will continue to do so well into the 21st century.
- A successful and effective business model - Executive Care's proven business model offers an excellent opportunity to succeed, providing franchisees with a framework to meet customer needs, utilize key resources and allow Executive Care to deliver exceptional customer value.
- An individual approach to franchisee support - Executive Care provides its franchisees with proven systems, operations and procedures manuals, a software technology platform, resources and support. We also provide complete back-office support, including payroll processing and billing of accounts. We take care of your back office so you can focus on marketing and sales!
- An experienced and dedicated team - The Executive Care team is diversified in its knowledge, skills and qualities, all rolled into a singular passion – you!
- Large protected territories - Executive Care proprietary mapping and demographics software will help you find the best areas in which to set up and operate your home care business.
- Low start-up costs and royalties - Start-up costs are as low as $69,100, including the franchise fee.
- Executive Care opportunity - An opportunity to make a difference in your community and build a successful and rewarding business.
Executive Care is committed to each and every franchisee so that they are fully prepared to operate their own Executive Care home care business.
Sterling training and support
Our goal is to help you deliver the best possible home care services to clients.Initial training consists of a comprehensive one-week instructional and hands-on program to guide you every step of the way as you move toward opening your Executive Care business.
For the first 12 months of your operations you’ll be enrolled in the executive support program, where a support person will be assigned to answer all of your questions as you develop and grow your Executive Care businesss.
Are you ready to make a difference in your community?
If you want to experience accomplishment and meaning, see your investment grow and make a positive impact on your community one family at a time, then Executive Care could be the home care franchise opportunity for you.