Hissho translated means Certain Victory. The beauty of Hissho Sushi is our product is made fresh daily. There is a chef in every Hissho Sushi location making restaurant quality rolls every single day. It is our promise that all the ingredients we use in our sushi are fresh, high-quality, and responsibly sourced.
For 20 years, Hissho Sushi has been revolutionizing the dining industry to elevate the sushi experience. Hissho Sushi & Craft Beer Bar changes the game again by combining our handmade superior sushi with unique locally brewed craft beers. The matched tastes of sushi & craft beer in a beautiful setting make for an exceptional experience. It’s our passion to bring Hissho Sushi to all people where they live, work and play.
How Do We Roll? Like a Boss
Hissho Sushi’s franchise program gives you high-quality training and support so that you can start and grow your own successful business. Hissho Sushi is always working to roll in new ideas and innovative options for our customers, partners, and franchisees.
Simple Ingredients for Success
- Fresh, Premium, Responsibly-Sourced Products
At Hissho Sushi, we know that high-quality ingredients only make food more delicious. Our food is made fresh daily using the freshest ingredients and we only sell responsibly-sourced seafood.
- Hands-On Training & Multi-Faceted Support
We train, equip and support franchisees through every step of their journey to achieve success and their dreams - Big, small, or anywhere in between.
- Unified Company Culture
As a franchise partner, you will join the Hissho Sushi tribe—a community of passionate food lovers dedicated to providing industry-leading, crave-worthy flavors and products.
- Marketing and Brand Awareness: A marketing team is dedicated to bringing the Hissho story to our customers through in-store support, social media, digital channels, SEO location optimization and more!
Interested in being your own boss?
Join our award-winning team through our Franchise Program as we continue to grow and prosper. With over 16 years of experience as an industry leader, Hissho has a recognizable brand and is loved by a variety of consumers.
With our Franchise Program, you’ll be able to run your own business, track your own progress and grow your own sales. You’ll be joining our ever-expanding team, with various channels of distribution, in over 700 locations across the U.S.
Through our Training Program, you’ll learn essential customer service skills such as engaging consumers and increasing sales. You’ll also learn new skills as a trained sushi chef. Our Franchisees work within a designated region, market or location and build their own business, team, customer base and consumer following. Within our collaborative team environment team environment, you’ll have opportunities to offer creative new ideas, products & suggestions.
Steps to Ownership:
STEP 1- DEVELOPMENT
• Site Survey Completed
• Equipment & Needs Identified
• Agreement Execution with Retailer
STEP 2- ONBOARDING
• Chef Recruiting Begins
• Business License & Permitting Begins
• Special Branding Requirements Identified
• Franchisee Disclosed (FDD)
• Shipping Date Assigned and Agreed Upon by Retailer / Partner
STEP 3- TRAINING
• Franchisee Training Begins
• HR Requirements & Onboarding
• Strategic Meeting with Operations & Marketing
STEP 4- DUE DILIGENCE
• Franchisee Agreement Signed
• Special Branding Materials Produced
• UPC & Pricing Information Sent to Retailer
• Opening Date Confirmed
• Product Delivery Date Scheduled
• Health Inspection Scheduled
STEP 5- STORE OPENING
• Opening Order Received at Location
• Health Inspection Passed
• Organize Space & Prepare for Opening
• Opening Sampling Event
- Must be 21 years of age
- Legal to work in the U.S.
- Ability to pass drug, background and credit check
- Must provide copy of past 3 months bank statements
- Must obtain business insurance
- Minimum of $10,000 – $15,000 capital
- Ability to speak and understand English
- Must have reliable transportation
- Must be able to attend training in Charlotte, NC
- Sushi Bar=10 days training
- Asian Food Bar=15 days training