The Grounds Guys® provides top-notch landscape management, lawn and grounds care, irrigation, outdoor lighting, and snow and ice removal services for both residential and commercial clients. This is a unique opportunity for motivated entrepreneurs with or without landscape and lawn care experience. This brand gives franchisees the opportunity to scale a grounds care business to meet their individual goals. Financing assistance may be available to qualified buyers
There is an estimated 21 million acres of private lawns, both residential and commercial, in the U.S. Consumers continually seek out residential and commercial grounds care services, regardless of climate. The Grounds Guys offers landscaping in milder months and warmer climates, and snow removal and holiday lighting options in winter months where needed.
Why The Grounds Guys?
The Grounds Guys offers a business model that creates revenue with an ongoing consumer demand by way of multiple service verticals. As part of the $77 billion and growing landscaping industry, enjoy a flexible lifestyle with a non-emergency business where you set your own hours and be your own boss.
"I have more control over my business which allows me to have more time to foucs on building my business and enjoying my family." - Brad Bell, Grounds Guys franchisee, Owensboro, KY
Benefits of Ownership
The Grounds Guys® independent franchise owner appreciates a business model t with an ongoing consumer demand, in both residential and commercial climates, by way of multiple service verticals.
PLUS, unprecedented support from The Grounds Guys corporate team:
• Comprehensive ongoing training and support:
- Sure Start training helps prepare franchisees for many aspects of operations from how to analyze the numbers of your business to how to operate the equipment. A dedicated Franchise Consultant will be assigned to each franchisee from the very beginning, and support will include site visits and regularly scheduled calls to advise as needed.
- Registered trademarks and a designated territory: We make sure you are protected.
- Marketing: Superior marketing strategies and support that leverages our nationally recognized and respected brand name along with an extensive customer database collected from our local family of Neighborly® home services brands, to provide you with the most effective marketing strategies and tools possible.
- Web: Leading web presence, national and customizable local website, bold online social media presence, national search engine optimization (SEO) strategy, and online reputation management support
- IT: Full software training and IT support
- Nationwide networking support: Over 245 fellow Grounds Guys franchisees to consult with, plus the opportunity to gather at Regional and National Conferences.
- Vendor Discounts: Cut your expenses with ProTradeNet, a program offering preferred discounts through membership that includes annual rebates.
"Our business grew quickly by learning how to attract loyal team members." - Peter Van Stralen, Grounds Guys President, CANADA
Military and Veteran
As the originating founder of VetFran, Neighborly® is proud to continue our commitment to aspiring veterans as a 5-Star Ranking member of the VetFran program. VetFran is a strategic initiative of the International Franchise Association to provide access and opportunities for our Nation’s Veterans and their spouses. Information at www.vetfran.com
"As a Grounds Guys franchisee, the future is really in our hands, and that's what we are most excited about. We're able to set any goal that we want and know that we have the vehicle in place to achieve it. I'm learning how to be a bnusiness owner and not having the business run my life." - Kenny Smith, Grounds Guys franchisee, Spokane Valley, WA