Are You Looking for an Exciting Opportunity?
If you’re like us, the most important job in your world is to prepare your children to lead full, productive lives. We’d like to help your kids, and your neighbor’s kids, and your neighbor’s neighbor’s kids!
At Wize Computing Academy we share this goal to help all the children of the world achieve great things – bigger than anything we’ve ever dreamed of for them.
How will they reach these lofty heights???
Well, for most of us, our brains aren’t big enough, so we’d suggest engaging computers!
We put kids aged 4 to 16 on the path to success by teaching them computer programming and robotics. As they attend the classes at Wize Computing Academy, they’ll learn to write programs that will make computers perform tasks that satisfy each child’s whims.
As they gain competence, they’ll tell robots what to do, fly drones by writing code, create games and animated stories. The underlying benefits of our program are that our students learn planning, patience, problem solving, and teamwork. They also gain self-esteem & confidence–all tools they’ll use as they make this a better world.
We’ve been teaching kids these skills since 2015 and we’re offering Franchises to others who buy into our dream of changing the world, one child with one computer at a time.
Work from Home, Low Investment
We’re searching for those who want to earn a great living by replicating our success in their home towns. Franchisees work from home so our investment is low, ranging from $29,800 to $66,750 to control a territory with a quarter of a million residents.
If you’d like to explore bringing our world-changing program to your community, we’d like to start a dialogue. No high-pressure sales techniques–just answers to your questions so that you and your family can decide if joining this rewarding franchise system is right for you.
Why Should You Own a Wize Computing Academy Franchise?
Our franchisees are home-based so you don’t need to sign a lease, remodel a site and buy thousands of dollars worth of furniture and equipment. Most of your classes will be conducted in local school classrooms giving parents the confidence that you’ve been invited by the school.
Here are a few benefits of our franchise system:
- Low Initial and Ongoing Costs
- Home Based – We Teach in Schools and Day Care Centers
- Rapid Growth Business
- Large Territories (Please contact us, we’ll build a territory that fits your business needs)
- No Prior Computer Coding Experience Necessary
- Flexible Schedule
- Project-based Curriculum that Young Learners LOVE!
- Parents Love that their Children Learn Planning, Patience, Problem Solving, Teamwork, and that They Gain Self Esteem & Confidence
Multiple Revenue Streams
- After-school Coding & Robotics Clubs at Elementary and Middle Schools, and daycares, preschools & Montessoris’
- Summer, Winter & Spring Camps
- Weekend and Weekday Evening Group or 1:1 Classes
- Preparation for Robotics (like FIRST LEGO League) & Coding Competitions
- Girls Scouts STEM Badges